Family constellation work offers a direct and an insightful way to bring to light the hidden dynamics and entanglements that often contribute to a feeling of being stuck, held back or that something is missing. This is a deep and safe method that allows us to address dynamics within families, relationships, personal difficulties, work, tragic events and health issues.
Taking a wider and systemic perspective into our experience, quickly reveals unconscious and unseen entanglements, traumas and loyalties which can have profound and long term hidden impacts upon us.
Through constellations it is possible to:
- Address family and relational dynamics
- Discover the roots of what holds you back
- Gain insight into events or situations that are impacting you
- Understand what is happening in your relationships
- Discover what is needed in situations which seemingly have no resolution
- Reveal different parts of your personality, which may be in need of integrating
- Improve your own awareness and capacity for connection
The constellation process:
The structure of your issue is set up in a group situation. Other group members are selected as representatives for significant people or situations. Representatives are able to resonate and ‘feel into’ the system being worked with and access the essential information within the knowing field. As the dynamics unfold, unknown factors come to light and you will be facilitated and guided.
Constellation work highlights the next steps that are needed for us to become more autonomous, resolve different parts of our experience and find meaningful, life supporting resolutions. The work highlights what is required to move towards feeling strength and wellbeing available to us in all aspects of our life. Including our relationships and our engagement with our own creativity and life purpose.
I have over 20 years of experience in family constellation work. I originally trained in Germany with Dr. Albrecht Mahr, who worked directly with Bert Hellinger in propagating constellation work. He is also a Psychiatrist and international leading authority, who also works in global and political conflict resolution. More recently, I have trained with Professor, Dr. Franz Ruppert, who has further developed constellation work and made profound head way in working with the complexities of trauma. He has published many books and his work is currently focused on the development of identity orientated psychotrauma theory (IoTP).
The two day workshop will be held in English.
Working places for the weekend will be restricted to 10, so please book your place well in advance.
- Working place - 340 CHF (during the weekend you work with your family system)
- Representative - 200 CHF (during the weekend you participate in the group without addressing your own family system)
If you are interested please contact Rani.
In groups and individually, I aim to provide workshops focusing on many areas that we struggle with:
Self development workshops